Elite Athlete High School
What is the SKPC Elite Athlete High School Program?
The SKPC Elite Athlete HS program has been designed from the ground up to take the high school athlete’s game to the next level. From day one you will be given exactly what you need to get results as quickly as possible.
Our exclusive assessment process gives every athlete a customized program for their goals, needs and abilities. This customization will make sure the athletes’ current strengths are maintained and their weaknesses are corrected.
Coaches keep a customized binder on each athlete to track progress and tailor their training as they improve. All SKPC Elite Athlete HS programs have a maximum of 6 athletes per coach.
The SKPC Elite Athlete HS program includes:
- Speed & Acceleration Training so athletes can blow by the competition on the field
- Agility Training so athletes will make more plays by reacting faster and making quicker
- Injury Prevention Training so athletes don’t have to worry about missing playing time
- Nutrition Guidelines so athletes will finally learn what foods to eat and what to avoid for optimal performance
- Mental Toughness Training that teaches each athlete how to improve their confidence, sharpen their focus, lower performance anxiety, establish proper goal setting techniques and maximize their motivation so they can succeed both on and off the field
With SKPC Elite Athlete High School programs athletes will head into their next season a completely different athlete- better prepared, more confident and ready to dominate.
Who should train with SKPC?
Anyone looking to:
- Improve their on-field performance
- Get more playing time
- Prevent injuries
- Build Confidence
How do you get started?
Before training begins every athlete will go through a thorough assessment which includes:
- Goal Setting Session where the athlete works with a coach to set their short and long term goals
- Functional Movement Screen revealing what athletes can improve in order to stay as healthy as possible
- Athlete Performance Testing which will evaluate speed, strength, ability, coordination, explosiveness, and endurance
- Program Selection where the coach, parent and athlete will work together to find the optimal program
After this initial assessment the athlete and their family will know exactly what they need to work on to be their absolute best.